Friday 15 May 2009

TIME FOR SOME BEE-LOGGIN AGAIN.

Howdy everybody, my name is eggtooth and i am here now. I exist in this space,confined if you will. I will claw and viddie well your world,your atlanta through this vignette,this here hole ive scratched to peek at you through.
Tmorrow i will go see Kibbee Gallery & Mattress Factory and i will make some silly attempt at being a blank positive slate. A potentisl energy board,prepared to happily register passion in the for mof words upon my return.
But tonight...it is silliness while I listen to the various clouds roll over the top of this building. Today's sky was indeed a nice one. I liked watching the phases it went through.
I cannot decide if the new materials to pain twith(i acquired some medium density overlay and have a bunch of damar melted up) will go towards a pathetic manufacturers desire for money,or will they sit while i begin to sketch?
Tmorrow night, i am curious to see what Maxwell Sebastian has to show. I have known him for a long time now. i met him when we were trading wall space at Apache in, i think it was .....god...was it 2002?
anyways i must go now. it is friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25


Followers

About Me