Sunday 18 April 2010
I dont wanna talk about it (honor it)
a book of poetry(and a wandering night through you)
a curated visual poetry show (shared fingertips and smiled bleary wondering)
a white glove (wetness burnishes beginnings and endings)
a collection of people with words ( burned in my memory yr perspective)
an environment in our peripheral made a contradiction (blurred forever always a thing wonderful)
:duchamp, bok, spicer, twombly
weird plastic accidents
cy twombly research (to be announced) see krog street and the bathroom...
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- Characteristic Grammarisms
- VISUAL POETRY AT EYEDRUM may 1st.
- Amongst Guest Hosts & Ghost Custodians.
- Atlanta's most relevant installation with martinis...
- Striving in the South (to dethrone the Genius of R...
- Art Criticism and Writing
- I dont wanna talk about it (honor it)
- like a mall (in terms of art in public space)
- cheery... oh.
- no other choice
- ▼ April (10)