Thursday 29 April 2010
VISUAL POETRY AT EYEDRUM may 1st.
i am excited about the visual poetry show at eyedrum,it is going to come together cool, but not half as much as i am of the on-going never ending or beginning process that can do no right or wrong and "belongs" to nobody. the bathroom at eyedrum. it is the most affirming process in my life these days. its uselessness calls for contradictions and im in love with finding them.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- Characteristic Grammarisms
- VISUAL POETRY AT EYEDRUM may 1st.
- Amongst Guest Hosts & Ghost Custodians.
- Atlanta's most relevant installation with martinis...
- Striving in the South (to dethrone the Genius of R...
- Art Criticism and Writing
- I dont wanna talk about it (honor it)
- like a mall (in terms of art in public space)
- cheery... oh.
- no other choice
- ▼ April (10)