a crummy drawing/picture i did because a friend had me sitting still with pens and other paints and papers in front of me. we tried to watch a zombie movie called "otto"...but it was ..uuum. not very good.
the text above the drawing was from trying something out. i wrote the word: HELLO.
then i spelled the sound of the letter out phoenetically in spelling the word HELLO.
so i got something like this the first go at "hello"
aych ee elle elle oh.
i then applied the same rule to that sentence. (is this some ouilpo constraint type stuff,or what? i'm sure it's been done before...of course,but i suppose the fun in it is each person's different phoenetic idea of the sound of saying a letter. then spelling that.
so after i wrote :aych ee elle elle oh...i applied the same rule to that-....only if you look at the picture..i screwed it up!
i think it should be:
aye why see aych ee ee ee elle elle ee elle elle ee oh aych
then...do it again.
aye why ee double you aych why es ee ee aye why see aych ee ee ee ee ee ee ee elle elle ee ee elle elle ee ee ee ee elle elle ee ee elle elle ee ee ee oh aych aye why see aych...
i think thats right...you check it,but it should keep going forever, of course.
the next picture below is a detail from an image by will kay..now showing in a gallery in Atlanta called emily amy gallery.
the group show consisted of a seemingly random sampling of what were described as emerging and local artists.
it got lots of coverage.
that was a problem.
i wish i could honestly say, "im not sure why".
this kind of thing happens in Atlanta a great deal.
it's a kind of unfortunate cycle.
i dream of a way to break the cycle.
it can be done.
i would like to see many atlanta galleries blend into and find success invisibly in an environment of important art.
local writers need to become critics and define that environment- by either clearly compartmentalizing this common calibre of coverage away from other more important works-or simply ignoring them.
the next two images are of art stuck on the side of a dumpster and art done all over a garbage can.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- MICHAEL JACKSON PUPPY DRAWINGS OPEN SATURDAY AROUN...
- michael(the bottom image was made by eggtooth. the...
- BLUEBERRY PIE. welcome to fluid. the spruce is dri...
- रीडर grease
- EGGTOOTH DRAWS PUPPIES as MJ To be displayed at N...
- below. a crummy drawing/picture i did because a f...
- BAREFOOT. THE FRONT PORCH CLAWED SCREEN...
- star. ...star. (.............) sigh breath sma...
- DEATH IS OUT OF CONTEXT. i must be missing some...
- മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
- മോര് bull
- ൬ ട്രടിറേനാല് കിസ്സെസ്....
- vindo ecus sam maw way and me uh and me and m...
- the five മിനിറ്റ് n
- MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JES...
- AND IF DTUHYWW WER SWFISCX FODSpo fgooing to dds f...
- Item eyes.
- 1999 SIGN SHOP DAYS-2009
- economic downturn & poetry
- you can't do that on the internet
- CATHY FOX ON BRIAN DETTMER
- I BROKE A TOOTH.(and it's all good)
- POP:molting larvae carry coco puff-piece
- MAKE WHAT YOU NEED/use what you find
- KAREN HENNESSEE AT marcia wood
- It's never too late for coffee.
- ▼ July (32)