Thursday 16 July 2009
tingle wrangled flip off a repeating sound,kick it in
denial holds back ...
cry's person? who cries.
tingled cant see swelling in my chest for voiceness less than
this life ever
empty now. a sneaky ant climbing up my leg.
patterns monotone a meaning shared for what who?
late as it is. say those sounds that i laugh inside and freely react to.
laughter together til fingers braided. answers me.
a sneaky thought hugs me and stresses my spine. my lines lie in half. my own.
emotive cold razor.
well...i used to get into church. so i cant really shake the martyr complex..to me.it's better than facing challenges,simply say you're better. based on some over elaborated vague moral principle verbal masturbatory well partially read regurgitations of non-sequitors that sound good enough at the time.
or deny them with tears or anger or deluded mind altered stupors.
smile like an old 50's show's hair parted child. her wife.
sleep in a muddy crooked sideways gagging nightmare.
and wake up rotten. dried robot. unmotivated and not even able to be jaded.
a hug might help.
or giving something to somebody when they dont expect or deserve.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- MICHAEL JACKSON PUPPY DRAWINGS OPEN SATURDAY AROUN...
- michael(the bottom image was made by eggtooth. the...
- BLUEBERRY PIE. welcome to fluid. the spruce is dri...
- रीडर grease
- EGGTOOTH DRAWS PUPPIES as MJ To be displayed at N...
- below. a crummy drawing/picture i did because a f...
- BAREFOOT. THE FRONT PORCH CLAWED SCREEN...
- star. ...star. (.............) sigh breath sma...
- DEATH IS OUT OF CONTEXT. i must be missing some...
- മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
- മോര് bull
- ൬ ട്രടിറേനാല് കിസ്സെസ്....
- vindo ecus sam maw way and me uh and me and m...
- the five മിനിറ്റ് n
- MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JES...
- AND IF DTUHYWW WER SWFISCX FODSpo fgooing to dds f...
- Item eyes.
- 1999 SIGN SHOP DAYS-2009
- economic downturn & poetry
- you can't do that on the internet
- CATHY FOX ON BRIAN DETTMER
- I BROKE A TOOTH.(and it's all good)
- POP:molting larvae carry coco puff-piece
- MAKE WHAT YOU NEED/use what you find
- KAREN HENNESSEE AT marcia wood
- It's never too late for coffee.
- ▼ July (32)