MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JESUS WESTERNS.
PANTALOUPE CREASE IN SKIN. TEMPER TAMBOR SNAKE TUSK. FUCKED. CLUMSY LATE AND DROVE OFF A CLIFF. PANTERA MAN MASCARA. CAR MOB POOTY LOSE CHUG THE LUNG. ARM PITS INTO HEAVEN. MANIC HUT. PANCREAS FLAVOR. CHAMBER POD. CLICK A DICK. DIMPLED MOUSE PAD AND GADGETS FOR HEADACHES. SUNLIGHT POTENTATE THE TRUSTED FRIEND. FRIED UPWARD AND MUST IT DENT MY WRIST.
baby facial slave. flower master cramp. bastard waxed blip. chicken gore amplified. tumor troop chocolate. favorite condom lobster. ape labor fink. tried church tripping. apple of my eye. gussy dumpster running. away away away. cried lunged fell. scraped. incoherent. thoughts. really the internet. i always never. maybe some day. it's always the.
one tow there. for fries sick. semen ate nigh. tin elven elf. hanky pokie leg room juke. clunker musty allergies. hard thigh. ageless skim. old oil. porcupine lime bark larvae. oh my. charged.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- MICHAEL JACKSON PUPPY DRAWINGS OPEN SATURDAY AROUN...
- michael(the bottom image was made by eggtooth. the...
- BLUEBERRY PIE. welcome to fluid. the spruce is dri...
- रीडर grease
- EGGTOOTH DRAWS PUPPIES as MJ To be displayed at N...
- below. a crummy drawing/picture i did because a f...
- BAREFOOT. THE FRONT PORCH CLAWED SCREEN...
- star. ...star. (.............) sigh breath sma...
- DEATH IS OUT OF CONTEXT. i must be missing some...
- മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
- മോര് bull
- ൬ ട്രടിറേനാല് കിസ്സെസ്....
- vindo ecus sam maw way and me uh and me and m...
- the five മിനിറ്റ് n
- MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JES...
- AND IF DTUHYWW WER SWFISCX FODSpo fgooing to dds f...
- Item eyes.
- 1999 SIGN SHOP DAYS-2009
- economic downturn & poetry
- you can't do that on the internet
- CATHY FOX ON BRIAN DETTMER
- I BROKE A TOOTH.(and it's all good)
- POP:molting larvae carry coco puff-piece
- MAKE WHAT YOU NEED/use what you find
- KAREN HENNESSEE AT marcia wood
- It's never too late for coffee.
- ▼ July (32)