Thursday 16 July 2009

൬ ട്രടിറേനാല്‍ കിസ്സെസ്....


traditional kisses
a traditional poem
inspired from traditonal united states
county highschool systems
exposure.


in a blissful in a mixture,sweat and breath and then i kissed her
telling heat the smell so sweet,a must an urge a purge between-
between two kisses three ellipses,in my mistress a rigid stiffness
so consume me a blossoming knew me,a growth to touch me, a gentleness
roughens me...me and meaning,lost and dreaming, physically steaming
a fine mist screaming,fingernails gleaming. taste her long neck energetic, our beats next we click in naked around me holds me a voice that sounds me,sounds us believing wake up thinking a remembered sensing, a striding stepping a wishful making, today is breaking,connecting making inside another together forever.escape so real unfolds what we feel, a truth defined unspoken lines hands held in time in public or behind
we know our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me