Wednesday 8 July 2009

economic downturn & poetry

turn away from the fact and plow forth operating on the action
the relation of the next to the next- forms the thing in between (you and me),the value,the compartment
in reverse see it now, the standard of time lay it out before me bought and sold
what would it do
in this country,in this world.






suprisingly or not
i know next to nothing about either topic.
and i actually kind of like it that way.
for the same reasons.

im aware of whats going on around me and i absorb the generality.
the sensation is the extension of me
and then theres the reality
we share it.

1 comment:

  1. maybe it wld behooooooooooooooove me to keep the two apart. it isnt me to try 2 go there.
    then again what is?
    this is me.

    ReplyDelete

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me