Monday 20 July 2009
sigh breath smash bottle crash
im over here. what's happenng to me.
i cant tell you. kiss.
Once upon a time.
(In ill mannered postings about poetry.)
What happened? Let's act like friends. Let's talk.
Look at me. I'm tired.
Things I wouldn't understand.
You can take care of everything.
(The shore and the sea and the woosh and the screech.)
The sigh apathy tiresome impatient looking to see.
i cant do it, i was meant for something
You just gave me an electric skeleton..with meat thoughts draped on it.
altho i would like an Amorphophallus titanum
i would carry it with me to random street corners and climb it.
and screen movies on the side of it.
and let kids spray paint throw ups on it.
and i wld sing poems to it.
telling stories about art that happened in atlanta.
i wld plug it into the internet and give it kisses.
and if it tried to stab me with a knife,i'd stab it with a sewing needle.
and if wood peckers climbed on it,i'd photograph them
and if rural poets busted conceptual black walnuts in gravel driveways
id eat them.
and if anybody meant anything
i'd buy them.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- MICHAEL JACKSON PUPPY DRAWINGS OPEN SATURDAY AROUN...
- michael(the bottom image was made by eggtooth. the...
- BLUEBERRY PIE. welcome to fluid. the spruce is dri...
- रीडर grease
- EGGTOOTH DRAWS PUPPIES as MJ To be displayed at N...
- below. a crummy drawing/picture i did because a f...
- BAREFOOT. THE FRONT PORCH CLAWED SCREEN...
- star. ...star. (.............) sigh breath sma...
- DEATH IS OUT OF CONTEXT. i must be missing some...
- മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
- മോര് bull
- ൬ ട്രടിറേനാല് കിസ്സെസ്....
- vindo ecus sam maw way and me uh and me and m...
- the five മിനിറ്റ് n
- MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JES...
- AND IF DTUHYWW WER SWFISCX FODSpo fgooing to dds f...
- Item eyes.
- 1999 SIGN SHOP DAYS-2009
- economic downturn & poetry
- you can't do that on the internet
- CATHY FOX ON BRIAN DETTMER
- I BROKE A TOOTH.(and it's all good)
- POP:molting larvae carry coco puff-piece
- MAKE WHAT YOU NEED/use what you find
- KAREN HENNESSEE AT marcia wood
- It's never too late for coffee.
- ▼ July (32)