Saturday 18 July 2009

മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന്‍ ദി WAY


MY INTERNET YOU WOULD GET IN THE WAY.

Bambi's eyes saw a mother in the rain.Death for children is yucky.
And i-i forgot my chemistry book. So I don't understand certain things.

sound: Hey Jerk,speed kills. I hate a guy with a car and no sense of humor.
memory sound:There's a dead cat in your back yard you have to bury. I just wrap em' up in a Plastic bag and throw em' in the garbage.
now sound: The sound of leaves and woodpeckers.
inside sound:What are you doing right now? Watching halloween.
Anxious music on a pretty sunny day.
The sound of keyboard clicking and a box fan whirring.
repeat.


chorus: I thought you outgrew superstition. Nothing really seems to happen because it's so quiet and pretty all day. But people get murdered. I had to fix a typo.

I had to fix a typo. My coffee got cold in the south. I am in Atlanta. I am in Stone Mountain. The bank is going to take this house.

I like traffic and wild lettuce that blooms in July thru september.
I like my friends. There's a desperation to this.
What are different ways to mean something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me