Saturday 18 July 2009
മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
MY INTERNET YOU WOULD GET IN THE WAY.
Bambi's eyes saw a mother in the rain.Death for children is yucky.
And i-i forgot my chemistry book. So I don't understand certain things.
sound: Hey Jerk,speed kills. I hate a guy with a car and no sense of humor.
memory sound:There's a dead cat in your back yard you have to bury. I just wrap em' up in a Plastic bag and throw em' in the garbage.
now sound: The sound of leaves and woodpeckers.
inside sound:What are you doing right now? Watching halloween.
Anxious music on a pretty sunny day.
The sound of keyboard clicking and a box fan whirring.
chorus: I thought you outgrew superstition. Nothing really seems to happen because it's so quiet and pretty all day. But people get murdered. I had to fix a typo.
I had to fix a typo. My coffee got cold in the south. I am in Atlanta. I am in Stone Mountain. The bank is going to take this house.
I like traffic and wild lettuce that blooms in July thru september.
I like my friends. There's a desperation to this.
What are different ways to mean something?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- MICHAEL JACKSON PUPPY DRAWINGS OPEN SATURDAY AROUN...
- michael(the bottom image was made by eggtooth. the...
- BLUEBERRY PIE. welcome to fluid. the spruce is dri...
- रीडर grease
- EGGTOOTH DRAWS PUPPIES as MJ To be displayed at N...
- below. a crummy drawing/picture i did because a f...
- BAREFOOT. THE FRONT PORCH CLAWED SCREEN...
- star. ...star. (.............) sigh breath sma...
- DEATH IS OUT OF CONTEXT. i must be missing some...
- മൈ ഇന്റര്നെറ്റ് യു വൌല്ദ് ഗെറ്റ് ഇന് ദി WAY
- മോര് bull
- ൬ ട്രടിറേനാല് കിസ്സെസ്....
- vindo ecus sam maw way and me uh and me and m...
- the five മിനിറ്റ് n
- MANDIBLES ASTERIX AND ANSWER A CHASM. FACE IT. JES...
- AND IF DTUHYWW WER SWFISCX FODSpo fgooing to dds f...
- Item eyes.
- 1999 SIGN SHOP DAYS-2009
- economic downturn & poetry
- you can't do that on the internet
- CATHY FOX ON BRIAN DETTMER
- I BROKE A TOOTH.(and it's all good)
- POP:molting larvae carry coco puff-piece
- MAKE WHAT YOU NEED/use what you find
- KAREN HENNESSEE AT marcia wood
- It's never too late for coffee.
- ▼ July (32)