Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and the loss of a diagram, modern art swells from pages and monitors across a gallery in the shape of an american flag. fumed and lost in the past, art appreciators and artists alike hide in the side streets. with a pencil, pen in hand, they ride through the scene with themselves alone. an idea executed with a will of its own, interpretation is the key to success and those that dont understand are often left to the side. imagery takes up space comfortably, like a well timed joke. it has that last moment that causes a muscular reaction.
but i digress.
halazar gluckman's piece "abstract shark" comes right at you. it writhes off of a pane of glass, through the center of the context. it harkens to the days of the acropolis. athucra min cios. crossing path's with gluckman himself at an opening in luxemstadt, a patron of the arts of much renoune approached him with an idea. layers of texture enveloped the two and the rest is history, of course.
Atlanta Ga. hatred for the self. a perimeter of a population and beyond the ripples that settle. i grab a microphone in a small building full of people looking so cool they wont approach one another.
money falls out of pockets like invisible digits in a telephone wire. the society remembers gluckman. they see his scarred face and his shark.
to describe and define: a listof text as long as colin ferrel's unit. or so they say.
a tattoo inscribed on a brick wall at the intersection of moreland and briarcliff. zipping by towards an opening that you couldnt get friends to go to. you listen to the latest cd or a basketball game on album 88. darn it. wreck is better anyways
i dislike the art of the boarjwa zee. if it only had an expensive frame. if it were subversive and esoteric it could alienate itself and consequently rocket itself into a land of no relevance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)