I believe the generality of this problem is one that cannot be forced or consciously molded...does that make any sense?
what do you think would happen in the described situation? these are individuals we are talking about ,when you get down to it. put them in a room together.
they would have to be brought together with a clear context. a clear goal. I know it seems clear.
while it seems simple, i believe once it comes down to a reality of looking to unify a voiced desire.....it would be difficult. this presumes they would all openly agree on a definable problem. in the same language, from a definable perspective. as well as agree on a course of action. reminds me of having to concept an advertisement. have to make it quickly and simply understood message. selling an idea....target audience and all that.
not to sound conspiracy oriented, but who is to say there are not already meetings going on?
doesnt it also have to do with culture?, something that is molded. but thats on almost a geological timescale. atleast as far as i am concerned. which leaves me really only thinking i can learn to react to what they want, not so much trying to tell them what they want.
no that i disagree with this entirely, or agree with this. i believe there is truth to it though. it has a large influence on thinking and decisions made in terms of investing money.
it takes recognizing atlanta. whatever that means. and it will be one person, if it ever does happen. that's my guess, anyways.
the moderator of this meeting would have to be a leader. let's not mince words.
i suggest we have a month where all of atlanta's galleries have openings with all of their work sprayed black. it would be a symbolic beacon to other cities. fear of no relevance. of homogeny. of nothing to react against or to. of no definable culture
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)