Monday 2 February 2009

REVERSE ORDER

my apologies artnews subscribers.
Laura is correct. Her controlled slap to my face in the room has caused a reverb i am still reeling from. Her use of the word "vituperative" really drove it home for me.
My reaction to the initial quote felt a presumed negativity. that is what i responded to.
I thought i was being sassy in a positive way.But oh well...

and uh-oh. ignore my Ignorant Balls post, Laura. It wasn't wise.
Thank You for your response Laura.
Maybe we should get together and play Twister sometime.

Laura wrote:
Although it is often tempting to be vituperative in response to messages on this list, it is rarely wise to express such sentiments -- and really it is so unpleasant to have to read such a lack of control. In the future, please rant at home and leave the e-list alone. Thank you.



"Apathy and Centricism falls in a forest.. use their(your?) cold dead hand to get yourself off."
will you make a sound?

presuming They are trying to pry yr creativity out of yr hand...
aren't you "doing it for yourself" first and foremost anyways?
sorry...the quote was nice and all....i just thought i saw a pink bunny peep his wittle head up over my compooter and wiggle his wittle nose at me for a second there.you know..bigblue sky and happy clouds. crap like that. i vomit kandinsky in your general direction.

wrote:
"They will have to take my creative spirit from my cold dead hand"

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25


Followers

Blog Archive

About Me