i have this sea turtle in my backyard, we go riding and stuff, right, well..he's 108. his name is stanley. anyways...i was on his shell and we were makin a hard right around a tree the other night ((filming a movie in my backyard) and he broke his toe!
was wondering...can he have medical coverage?could the AAP help me? the movie was an art project. filmed in slow mo, to be sped up to illustrate the passage of declining bru hah hah in the suburban dwell of urban reformed mechanized social strata, the unmitigated audacity exorcised by those in the position to do so. its for a good cause. all the proceeds would go towards a not for profit feform feform um treatment plant for treatment of..uum. plants in need of reform.
he knew charles darwin, does that help?
he died in 1882. far out. wish i was alive then.
somebody is lying here.either stanley is olderthan he says..which would be bad news on a health insurance application
1Have you ever been on medicine for mental health/substance abuse?
2. how old are you?
3. any family members that were/are artists?
4. did you vote?
5. have you ever ruined someone's dinner with political topics?
6.do you ride turtles in your backyard?
7. do you talk to yourself?
8.do you "hunt & peck" or can you actually type?
how many words? and dont say "all of them"...heard it.
9.finish this Skynyrd song title: "The ballad of________."
10.what do you think of Social Darwinism?
-------------- next part --------------
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)