its elton john.
or perhaps it is a good constructive question intended for thought provoking forward thinking...thoughts. and maybe actions. such an open ended couple of questions, though. im sure you could gather responses from people with various degrees of passion and experience. various walks of life
i mean, tell me your work is about, from, or for a minority group or children, then tell me who has been most supportive. with your idea as well as funding its execution.
seems like "the scene" is looking for an amazing thing to just coagulate out of the very air.which one day it will, just will i be into it...will it be for me? right now, it seems that atlanta is still trying to figure out the whole food air shelter thing, teach people to stop rutting long enough to turn offthe frickin tv and read a frickin book. but oh...we want an art scene....whatever, man. light years away and no gathering of people gaggling will unify with anything but something that comes out surface level and for a certain pocket of yahoos. i dont mean to seem negative, i find myself constructive and honest. we could talk like this till the end of time. there are large gaps and jumps in my logic that i am sure are obvious, ones i will gladly defend at yr request.
why is atlanta great for them? i didnt know it was.
but, i will say that people like:
Swan Ray Shead
these people have made differences for me in atlanta. forgive me if i forgot you.
if anyone has the experience and desire to put forth something for themselves and finds that it is gathering its own momentum, great. but to try and consciously force it....we do need to hang out witheach other naturally. relaxed. no fear of exposing ignorance. thats where it will start. my specific desire is to find myself hanging with people who i respect and whose respect i have earned in return and realizing a school of thought. not gimmicks. not agendas. techniques and means of application that are relevent to now. that can be taken and applied to whatever your agenda.
or you can continue as you were establishing yourself in your own route and time.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)