maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an auction of some of his shoes. to benefit the loud publicizing of a small cultural institution. how bout' the center for puppetry arts or its neighbor across the street: The Patriotism Hall er ummm nORTH aMERICANvisitor's center,Gallery... thing. or
eyedrum. yeah. that's it. eyedrum. or youngblood....or or ...maybe we should ask slavoj schneider.or nugut philbot. or that old guy that collects ab the flag man. dude can rock. bee tee double you. got the energy of The Boss i tell ya.im gonna make the folk art rounds this weekend it looks like.
Hell...lets just open up a store in gwinnett place mall or shoot, lenox... that literally sells Shit. On shelves. piles of it.mounted, splattered. fragrance bottles. shirts."This Poo is on loan from the archives of Bobby Artschlob of Eyedrum"
to hell with 'em...(put art next to restaurants....jeeeezus. am i living in a fargin movie?i can see it, its a lovely night, im slightly buzzed and well dressed with two women and we are laughing.we leave our dining experience in search of culture. not atl culture bee tee double you, to be "cultured"oh look. a hot opening! i know all of you! wow!)
man. how much does one of those mall places cost? im gettin one dammit.
oh yeah... got some dude from alabama that has a color blind rock n roll twin showing @ The EyeDruM.this weekend. same weekend as the Slatan Folk Seance. it's off "indian trail" on oakbrook parkway.eeeesh. metropolitan, delowe, candler, euclid, glenwood...there. i feel better.
ya know...maybe we could have a backroom reading from a children's book as an opening prayer. maybe we could look at each other and say nothing for 60 seconds.
Im not too into ballet. is anyone here into ballet very much? i bet i know a few of you who are. has anyone seen a performance in the concert hall at emory? i'd like to.i think. ive been blaring Grieg's "In the Hall of the Mountain King". man, and i thought stairway to heaven built to an amazing ending.cresecendo? contrapasto or that toool song "pushit". or ken vandermarks "electric bugaloo".scherzando schizo. faaaar out, man.
oh yeah. atlanta art scene:
Opens a snicker and takes a bite.thoughtful expression. "I love it"
but seriously folks. what section of the paper should art happenings be in? what paper should it be in? what do you see happening? like, i mean...if you could have some cuuuuuh raaaazy business happen, and it warranted front page news. what would it be?
Allison Rentz Decapitates John Lowther In Search of his True Defintion of Word: "HATE"
no..too many words.
EYEDRUM DECLARES WAR!
yeah....bit maudlin, though.
TEWEY DEFEATS schuuuman? aaah. forget it.
if you read this all the way...you get an eggclick.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)