"As I have pointed out before : Talent means nothing. Action is
That's simply how I look at it. You're welcome to see it differently.
All I have to do is ignore your point of view."
hilarious quote. proof that human's suck right there. cuz he's (technically) right.
this guy, for all his experience and knowledge...is nothing.
poor guy. bless his heart.
for the millionth freaking time...why has no one introduced into this argument the angle that art brut, marginalia, etc...throw on this? the intent and action in these people's work shuts all this trite shallow crap down.
its as if these categories don't even exist. it never happened or happens.
or either the focus of the argument is so narrow that it presumes to not include this as applicable or these bags of wind "experienced serious artists" are so lost in wanting to show what they know from all the rigor THEY put THEMSELVES through(for what???HAH!), they feel a need to share and perhaps validate. validate their lack of true original talent for the action. and the work. and their will to play the game. to get exposure for their mediocre shite.maybe it is technically executed well,maybe even schooled, but make no mistake, take a deep breath and look again..it's shite.this is basically all of you. its a judgment call and im making it. and its confidence not ignorance that motivates it.
no one in here is dynamic in what they do. NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU.okay, maybe someone is, but i havent seen it.
nothing is happening and it is our fault. the artists. not some gallery or that gallery and its expectations.
what's the goal here? getting a gallery and recognition?sales? if that becomes the focus for you f you."or in other words"all i have to do is ignore you"
again..i respect gallery requests. they are theirs. the presentation is a neutral frame for the "work" and the individuality of the work that many artists seem to think should just innately glow out of their ass.if it is right for that gallery, you'll know and not waste anyones time. especially if you have no taste or sense of self. combine that with talent and action and VOILa! you get what most galleries in the world get.
really really impatient for IT to happen.
and it wont have a pretty presentation when it does, is my guess.
im closer to doing it than most anyone in here simply based on my will to remember and do.
so enjoy correcting how people spell yr name and reflecting on yr old days.
shallow pieces of offal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
If you think you think you should heed the warning of your mother and sister and not risk uncertain sorcery,turn to page 25
- ► 2010 (57)
- Niikuni Seiichi was born and died on a blog for m...
- wait various amounts of time and have all of these...
- Introducing! Eggtooth's Artist Survival Scheming...
- plastic waffle
- iM YOU
- OLD WRITING
- PRINCE & ANDY WARHOL
- SLOW PAINTING IN ATL (SEPT 2006)
- ARTISTS STATEMENTS
- BOOK REVIEW
- PERFORM ART
- WHAT IS A PERCHERON?
- first, id like to say congrats to aaron at pd.org ...
- POOR LITTLE MONKIES
- okay.. sex.. sex is like a crosswalk parade. s...
- IGNORANT EXPLETIVES (& CHICKEN WINGS)
- FILTHY HURT
- Luddite Machine is a slow quickening a blurred ...
- ARTIST TALK Engaging and with Grace. We've fig...
- WHATS THIS ABOUT HORSE?
- designer of covers monster who r you? anton le w...
- maybe we could get Timothy Belt Buckles to hold an...
- ONCE MORE WITHOUT FEELING
- cute joke. harp seals. they're so cute. ever rea...
- degenerative.. im gonna have to say nope to this...
- IMAGINE EARRING
- PRE-RECORDED LIVE
- A TRUE SEA TURTLE &
- I drop a hand drawn business card to the floor, wh...
- AFTER A YOUNGBLOOD RENTAL NIGHT
- EGGTOOFUS BEAN
- who are some of the exceptions, in your honest opi...
- How to Pick Pockets (in galleries & festivals) b...
- howdy all. what's for SALE? today.... touch me ...
- somebody please validate a pressing need for art. ...
- by eggtooth and Fay Lynx "Let's take it to the s...
- I DISAGREE WITH MYSELF
- boredom.i will speak directly i guess. but it is b...
- wait a minute let me get this straight...you went ...
- id like to sabotage the on-ramp sign at 85 and 285...
- Dwindling in the mire of self examined will and th...
- 2 blur to SCRIPT
- out for context
- its elton john. or perhaps it is a good construc...
- WHY JEFF?
- I SHLD SHUT UP ABOUT AIKIDO
- A SUGGESTION
- OH MY.
- Im glad you chose to qualify your defintions with ...
- SERIOUS DILETTANT
- OUT OF CONTEXT
- SO I CAN SEE MYSELF
- REVERSE ORDER
- ANCIENT MEMORY
- Does anybody here remember that amazing blue bug e...
- I thought Christians view human life, the physical...
- ▼ February (65)